Monday, March 14, 2011

Pre Op diet

Well, have been doing the preop diet since last Wednesday now.  Drinking only three Boost Glucose Free protein drinks left me a stark raving maniac, starving until dinner time.  I took it upon myself to up it to four drinks and today I am drinking five (Three down two to go- one before swimming and two after, with a banana)  Three drinks left me susceptible to temtation and I don;t need that either.  Foru did help, but with the swimming again, five works best.  STill trying to figure out which protein powder to buy.

Weight- 328 lbs according to the scale at the rec center, before I swam!

Food shopping yesterday- bought Cream of Wheat, Cream of Rice, Carnation Breakfast powder, sugar free applesause, sugar free jello and pudding.Ordered extra measuring cups and spposn, blender cups and a new blender at QVC today.

No comments:

Post a Comment